Friday, February 4, 2011

Politics for me!

Gooooosh, have you heart there's no political view 4 me? Am I asking too much? I made some tests and in everything I have 50 - 53% which is terrible! I know! I'm gonna make my own politics! I really donno how I'm gonna call it but here are it's terms:

 1. Legal abortion.
2. Legal homosexuality - marriage, adopting babies etc.
3. Capital punishment in every case of proven murder.
4. Being in the classroom is not obligatory as long as without it you're able to write your exam for 50%.
5. Exams are an obligation.
6. Keeping animals for food only at a 'free run' farm.
7. Capital punishment for killing or cruelty on animals.


I know these don't solve any of the TAX problems or such things, but I guess I don't have an oppinion on this. ;)

Photobucket

 hormone - hormon
 Let me not take a part in this conversation -.-

Photobucket
I wanna somethin' like this in my house!

I'm starving all day ;{

2 comments:

  1. I read it with Izzy and we started to argue about abortion.Theoretically it is 5 am. Or something...
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legal abortion ? Are u kidding me ? oO It's like .. killing babies ; || .

    ReplyDelete