Friday, February 18, 2011

Snow - WHY?!

It's fucking snowing again -.- It was already so warm and now - no comment -.-'
Photobucket

Just listenin' to Michael Buble and relaxin'  :3

Photobucket

Sooo true.!
 Ya know, my mom's gone somewhere for 3 days cuz of work or some'in, anyway she came back 2day and I realized how breakfasts she makes me are valuable ;] So:

Photobucket

I think i'm going to go to GB soon cuz I wanna make kinda this:
Photobucket
CUTE! <3 But I'm planning it to be smaller and a lot prettier ;P

I just realized something. 2day is the right day to put this one here:
Photobucket

I don't feel the freedom of Friday anymore ;/ It's just I have sooooo much work like from nowhere. -.- Ok I gotta think positive... This work for sure will lead me to something succesful ;] I hope.

Gooooosh, my English teacher is just the most horrible person ever! Truly hate her! I even think she's the most mean, stubborn and subjective teacher in this school ;/ Why can't she be normal? She acts like she's making us a huuuuge favor teaching us (if you'd call it like that) -.- God those people! ;]


Oh, I'd totally forget to tell ya, we was in the cinema for a theatre play 2day (what a nice rhyme^.^)
It was a complete disaster! The actores were totally lame and the whole show sucked - just tragedy -.-
------------------------------------------------------------
My mather and father
my sister and brother
went to the zoo
to see a cangaroooooo!

Hahahahah ;)

-------------------------

Ya know what I like in my blog? That every post is different ;P

Gr8 song.!  ;>

Photobucket

general - ogólnie
generally I hate when people talk only generally ;P

Photobucket
Excellent movie <3 (get him to the greek)

Photobucket
Gooosh, sooo cuuute!
REMEMBER:
SLEEPY KITTY = HAPPY KITTY  ;]

C U!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nie mam teraz muzgu zeby pisac po angielsku ale widze ze twoj blog beze mnie nie ma zadnych komentarzy. What a shame...
    C.

    ReplyDelete