Friday, February 25, 2011

TGI Friday!!!

Photobucket

So what's up with your psychodelic minds? Still psychodelic? Good.

There's just one time in the whole fuckin' year when simply EVERYBODY has birthday. It happened to be this month. So 2morro I going to my Friend's and on Sunday I'm going to C's b- day party. Yes, I'm really embarrassed of the fact I'm telling it to her on the blog. Hmmm what to buy for 2morro? I guess some poster of a band or so'in'.

It's still super- dooper cold ;/

Hahahah have you heard about the bomb in IKEA? Cuz my dad was in it when somebody called an said there's a bomb in there... Can you actually believe that somebody with no evidence or he's not even a special person, just a casual guy calls you and tells ya there's a bomb somewhere? Would you believe him? Cuz I don't. But the fact that everybody had to leave the area is just for your own safety. Goood, I'm sooo sleepy lately ;]

Ok, Sorry but I'm going to sleep now -.-

Zzzzzzz....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment