Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shit. 2morro is Monday.

Photobucket

See? There's DZIEN' DOBRY right above the HELLO ^.^  that's polish ;]

Spring is here!
Photobucket

The snow has almost complitely gone, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the weather is perfect! ;)

Ya know, I checked out the stats of my blog lately and there are two views from Singapur o_O  WTF?!

Hmmm that else? Hills are just the most pretty type of a shoe that's ever made!!! Just loook at these wonderful photos I found! They are just WOOOW!!!

Photobucket
Ok, these are kinda slutty -.-'

Photobucket
These hills aren't pretty at all, just the photo is brilliant *.*

Also a socks thing can be really interesting ;)
Photobucket
CUTE!

Photobucket
God, that's beautiful!

Photobucket
These one I put here before, but I just loooov it so much I had to do it again!

Every time I think about writing a post here I'm thinking to not to forget to add something, but the problem is I can't remember what was that -.-'
Oh and Blow was absolutely fantastic! Every time I'm watching it, it's just gr8!

Haha look, that will be my fridge in the future:
Photobucket
Isn't that just genius? ^.^

That's me:
Photobucket
Buahahahahahahahahhahah

Photobucket 

 Photobucket

meaningless - bez znaczenia
nothing is meaningless ;]

Haha, just like everyone does! WO - O

Photobucket

Kinder Bueno <3

I'll hafta make one of my resolutions make true! Cooking cupcakes with C is getting closer... She doesn't know a thing ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cooking cupcakes... Heh. So one day you're just going to come to my place with butter, sugar and all that stuff, put it on my table and say "We're makeing cupcakes."? Hmmm....
    C.

    ReplyDelete