Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yeaaaaa right... ;]

Hello,

I just wanna say I was extrimely bussy this week cuz of all the orders, school and everything. shit.
But I'm back, right? ^.^

Hmmmm... what to put here? Om nom nom... w8... I've got it! Here:

Photobucket
-.-  totally agree

Ok, I think it's time to tell you a little something about my glasses ;3
I've got a pair of Ray Ban's on my nouse now and like 4ever. They are simply black. That's it.
Also I gotta tell ya Ray Bans has some kind of a scpecial colection from some time and the pictures are just fantastic!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I actually have a postcard like this from Italy ;) Not gonna send.

Photobucket

Photobucket

What else? I'm thinking about designing some clothes cuz I just got all the fabric from my sis and I really donno what to do with it... I mean I thought about making a dress, with a little tulle coming out of the bottom like a balerina skirt ^^ Little J from gossip girl was I guess my inspiration... And yes - I'm again watching gossip girl ;) Since I've watched all the episodes of House MD and Sex and the city, also got lost in Desperate Housewifes -.- I just can't survive without a good thing to watch ;] Why does that sutty nigga bambo girl has to be with Nate?! I hated her from the beginning -.-

I gotta make some cupcakes... A REAL ONE. like these one:
 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I donno, did I put it here already? Whatever...

Polska - Poland!!!!
Hahahhahah what a coincidence! Soon be outta here...

Photobucket
Look at this cute little doggy! I wanna have one so badly...

THE END
gone to watch gossip girl

1 comment:

  1. Hellooooooooooo!!!!!!! You forgot something!!!!!!
    You didn't say how yummy were the cupcakes we made on Friday.
    C.

    ReplyDelete