Saturday, February 5, 2011

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok, I've just been to Ola's birthday party, which was pretty cool ;]

Ya know, I'm not gonna use English names because I've heard when you come to England it doesn't work that way -.-
Also, at the party was this little weird fruit that I don't remember the name ... Anyway it look's kinda strawberry with a snake skin or somethin' . When you open it it looks pretty disgusting ;/ But I've heard it's tasty. I'm really afraid to try it, but I took one home to make a research kinda thing and taste it ;]

Did you know that Blow is 2day on TV? Sooooo excited! It will be probably the third time I'm seeing this movie, but it actually doesn't matter cuz it's with Johnny Depp <3

He was so young back then *.*
(haha actually the first time I'm putting a video here ^^)
 Ok I hafta end cuz it's starting in 5 minutes @.@

"Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it."
                                                                     ~George Jung ;*
Photobucket

hill - wzgórze
hills are the most romantic things in the movies ^.^

Photobucket


Those weird fruits I told you about ;]

Goooosh it's starting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment