Monday, February 21, 2011

Now here - no where

Photobucket
Are there beans or so' in'
So for a good begginning here's a good song ;)


Ohhhhhh  good old times ;]
So what's up? Cuz I've just came back from Caroline's. Shit, why is it so cold just everywhere?! I was walking all cold at school, now there's freezing cold in my room... ;/ I wanna have a laptop ;3  Then I'd write to you from like... everywhere? That would be fuckin' awesome   I have a huuuge crush on sushi <3 Ya know, my mum have a free ticket for me to the cinema ^^ I wouldn't bo there alone for sure ;)

I was thinking of learnin' another language... I have a few I'm trying to choose from:

- Spanish - cuz everybody from America know it
-Chinese ^.^ to go to China
-Japanese just 4 fun
- and the most possible - French <3 - I don't feel like I hafta explain why -.- So here's everythin' I need to know:


Cute, right?

Gooosh I realized that our country is also late with all these art things like these:
Photobucket
Why does Poland has to be so retarded? ;/

Ok, guess that's all for 2day ;)

Photobucket
Don't be afraid that somebody hears you ;]

Photobucket
Ohhh yeaaa I'm like got brain washed -.- But still not enough *.*

flash - błysk
Sooo connected to Paris, New York and all that stuff *.*
"In the city of blinding lights..."

Photobucket
Are those apples?

Hmm donuts ;P
the next post gonna be 'bout it

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment