Sunday, March 20, 2011

-.-

Oh dear, sooo embarrassed by the fact it's been a week since I wrote something here... ;/

Why does everything I wanna buy is coming to me while I have NO money?!  -.-'
Easter is coming, which means money will be here soon too, so I wanna put here a list of things I wanna buy:

1. New phone
 Photobucket
2. Polaroid <33
3. I don't want shoes with wheels anymore ;/ Now I wanna roller skates <3
Photobucket
Why they don't dell these anywhere? I'm buying on e-bay -.-
4. New gym suit
5. Everything *.*

Hmmm.... what else to say?
There's a coming up movie "suicide room" which is polish (;/) but a lot of people says it's a great touching triller. Is it really a triller? Donno. I'm wondering, should I go for it to the cinema? Cuz it sounds not so good. Think I'm just gonna torrent it when it's finally on DVD... Like never?

We are making a plushie for art class and my is god damn awesome ;] It's like a cat without a tail all in leopard fabric with hot pink parts. Also, there was like all of them put on a view and we found a retarded one and it was just kick-ass.

Photobucket
Shiiiiiiiiit soooo don't wanna go to the fuckin' school..... Why don't you just take a pill or so'in' to make you smarter? -.- It would be a lot easier that way... Ok I just hafta suvive those yyyyy 8 and a half years...

Dear God,
why the hell do we have to go to this stupid intitucion called school? Could it be something nicer instead?

Please answer my guestions
Your non- believer

My nails are violet with sparkle edges. COOL.

Why does my head just has to be full of those old songs? This one is really killing me right now:


Ok I'm going to sleep.... -.-'

Photobucket

Photobucket

lilia - lily
suuumerrrrr.!

Photobucket
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment