Saturday, March 5, 2011

Photobucket
What's up?
Cuz 2day I was on the open day of my school. It was great. There were so many galleries and other fun stuff, the whole science equipment from class' was showed in the corridor. And the fun part is that me and my friend "was keeping an eye" on the computer class, well we did it for like 1 hour so we could do whatever we wanned to and the rest of time we were visiting all the cool things I said. And we'll have some extra points for that ;P

This Thursday was a Fat Thursday (or Donut Thursday?) !!!
Yeeeaaaaa! I ate 3 donuts actually but it was fun ;]
The first was from my dinners at school and the second I stole from my Art teacher. Muahahahahahhaha! I've just imagined her reading this. Not cool. And the third one was the most delicous donut ever! It was stuffed with pudding and had castor suger on the top. Ya-ma! But stealing that donut was the best. And because of that:

Photobucket
Muahahahahhhahaha!

What else?
It was supposed to be spring now ;/  It's just a little bit warmer, but still there's soo much snow. So I guess I hafta say it again:
Photobucket
LET IT BE WARM!!

So as I want to learn some new languages that I can't decide which to choose I'll start by learnin' some simple words in French(?):
Photobucket
God, that's simple.

Shiiit.. I need to check some points in my resolution list ;) I think I'm gonna start from sewing:
Photobucket
This NICE photo reminded me of that.

Ok so at the end of this pretty post I'm goin' to put a funny picture and tell ya that Katy Perry  can't really handle her own song   as I saw on a video from her concert. 
Photobucket
Come on, show 'em what you weeeeere!

Photobucket
:)
Photobucket

zagubiony - lost
Hahhaah, you know that I have never saw even a little part from this series?

Photobucket

OMFG I'm just walkin' all havin' a crush on sushi all day :}

Goodnight my fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment