Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The one thing in the world you need is a little bit of hope.!

Waazaaa?

For the past few days I'm suffering from a cold. Yeaah like a cold is something you can SUFFER from ;] But it's f-ing killing meee ;/ Yesterday I even wasn't at school.... That's definitely NOT something you can suffer from (at first I wrote 'supper from').

2day I remembered the song 'Rape me' by Nirvana, which Elli had on her mp3, so in name of Curt Kobain here it is:

[*]
'Cuz I'm not the only one...


Also here you have the song I've got in my mind and it's about being gay (no it's not It's OK to be gay).



I'm on the right track, baby, I was bor this way <----- Sooooo god damn true...
 Lately I was playing with the whole water marble nail design stuff and it's soooo aweesomee *.* But now I'm too tired and full of chocolate, that I made only 4 nails which 3 of them is broken soo... not good. I got like 8 lacquers from my sis so THANX ;) ) (<-- fat face)

OMFG I made that plushie I told you guys about and it's super dooper ;] My new hobby I guess... How many hobbies do I have? Like 10000000000000000000?? Maybe more. Yeaa.

I started to watch the movie called "Life as we know it" and the first half was enyoing (good spelling?)  ;/ There ware some funny moments thou. Baby shitting into one guy's hat - fuckin' hillarious ;D But it was quite sad.
I WANNA PEE SO BADLY!!! but I've made myself a promise that I will finish this post and then toilet. Damn.

That's all for 2night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

odlecieć - fly away
"Come fly with me
Let's fly, let's fly away."
MB <3

Photobucket
SUMER.! <33
Hope I haven't pu this picture here before... Naaaa.. 

Bye - bye ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment