Monday, March 28, 2011

Sweetest dream

I'm starting this post with a beoutiful song which is the best love song in the whole wide world and I'll fo sure never forget it <3

*---*----*----*----*----*---
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing 

*---*---*---*---*---*---*----


Have you realized lie (ex. on the floor) and lie (ex. straight to the face) is spelled the same? Weird.


So what I have been doing all this time I haven't wrote anything here? Did I ever tell you how I earn for my little plesures? I make a cute little jewelery from modeling clay and silicone. Maybe I'll send you some pics one day ^.^ But anyway I'm selling it all over my classmates and I'm earning a looooot of money. I love it. Like every girl in my class has at least one earrings from me. The best feeling in the world is that when you actually see the girls wearing it very often. I'm actually making earrings for them all the time, when they are ordering one, after a while they ask for more. And it doesn't have end!!! So my design are some cookies with cream between them and with some extras at the bottom in cream of course. Also some muffins, donuts, cakes, just anythng my clients ask me to do ;)  It's really a fantastic "job". Yaa know I don't even have to go to school anymore ;] Naaaa only my friends think like that. But I'm sure not happy with going to school everyday ;P
Photobucket
The yyyyyy recolections(????) are gettin' closer!!! There's one day of school left and I just can't w8 to visit God! (naaa I fuckin' hate church but that's a fine place to quiet our soles down ;] )


What else? I watched "Life as we know it" to the end and it was not that bad. It was actually pretty cool. It tells a story about a couple of hating each other people, which must take care of their now dead friends' 1 year old child At first it's not going well but then the pair (guess what, right?) fall in love in each other and they live happily ever after. Not a good ending since there was a doctor hangin around with the woman which was way better in everything than "Messer" (Yeaaa that's the man's nickname. Lame.)

Did I mentioned that it's snowing again? Shit...
 Photobucket
Ohh I miss summer..... Here's why:
- you can just wear flip flops on your feet and nothing else to leave home 
- badminton  <33
- swimming in the lake or sea and do not care about wet clothes, cuz they'll dry anyway
- ice creams *.*
- evening fireplaces with family at grandmas 
- my super-dooper cousins ;*** 
- watching stars at night ;)
- riding bikes
- the moments you need to spill something on yourself to keep cold 
- everything!!!!
 Photobucket

 I haven't eaten nutella lately...
Photobucket
Brilliant.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yeeeeaaaa

podwórko - yard 
Ohhh I miss that as well ;)

Photobucket
A gentelman cat at the end.

Goodnight! 

1 comment:

  1. I wanna have a gentelman cat like this in my home!!!!!!!!! BUY ME!!!!!!!
    C.

    ReplyDelete