Thursday, March 31, 2011

Welcome to mystery

It's the second day of recolections (??)  and the fact what's killing me is what crap are they telling in the church... God, It's like life was created by the Devil... Just unbelievable! They are saying that when you take an advice from a fortune teller you're next 7 generations are cursed and now if you're havin' some problems with anything it means one of the past 7 generations have used the power of the Devil... Why do I have to go to listen to this bullshit? Also, I realized that the church is becoming something that tells us American people are happy but unaware and they are just trying and trying to make us more scared and to do nothing just pray, they trying to inform us that technology is a bad thing made by the Devil and that we're all controlled by all of these gadgets... Damn, the church and religion is old, but it doesn't mean that everything that's new must be bad! What are they turning those kids into...
Photobucket

Yea, I realized I'm not wearing any dresses lately and summer is coming, so it's time. I gotta sew something...
Photobucket

I have never told you, guys, which series I like, so here it is (from the most liked to the less) :
1. House MD
2. Sex and the city
3. Gossip girl
4. My name is Earl

I really looove all of them but of course Greg is the best ;)

Lately I noticed how great the band Plain White T's is. Starting from Delilah every song has something good in it. This is now my favorite:
And it's from the album Almost Alice, which also includes The Poison by AAR and some cool songs from other some bands. That's the album based on Alice in Wonderland movie. Johnny Depp has just brilliant in that movie. And the cat was kick-ass ;]

Photobucket

Photobucket
--------------------------
(N): She's right Serena. I mean, none of us are saints.
(B): Yeah, I had sex with him in the back of a limo.
(C): Several times.
(N): I had sex with you at a wedding, while I was her date.Once.
(C): I'm Chuck Bass.
--------------------------


zdecydować się - make up your mind
"I made up my mind
I'm not gonna waste no more time"

Photobucket
I wanna!!!!

Goodnight! ;*

1 comment:

  1. You forget to tell that to break the Devils curse you have to go to the church and give some money to the priest... -_-
    C.

    ReplyDelete