Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love is love. I support it.

Photobucket
Haw are you doing?
Cuz I'm feelin' pretty good. The weather is great.! I've been at our school court 2day skateboardin'  and it was fuckin' awesome ;) Then me and C went to a view point (??? ;P) and remembered the old times... God, I've lived so much, I have quite old memories. That's something.

'Bout title of this post - I mean I support gay love ;) Cuz what's wrong with bein' gay? Even having kind while you're gay with someone else helps get rid of the children from the orphanage. I would be proud if my parents were gay. I would mean that they new who they were and wasn't ashamed of it. Plus, gays don't chose to be gay ;) 
Photobucket


I had to put here a pic of my nails but I destroyed them from boredom ;P Now I'm making myself a pink - glittery nails. AWESOME *.* (i had lilia nails with mint spots ^.^ )


JT <3


I've got a crush on tea ;) I don't have the forest - fruits favor anymore ;/ Shiiiit.


Have you heard what happened to Japan? ;( 
This stupid tsunami is destroying everything.! But the good side of it is that they were warned, so they had time to hide! Only 30 minutes but that's quite a lot in such situation.
Photobucket


OMFG I wanna have a Polaroid! But real one, cuz my sis had one with some tiny photos coming out. I wanna have pink one.! And with normal size photos. I've heard they pretty expensive ;/ Shit, why I wanna buy sooo much things when I don't have money? Shoes with wheels, new phone, now polaroid... 
Photobucket


Photobucket
Ahhh this movie will be always on time.


Photobucket


dwa - two
two plus two is four.
Photobucket
Ohhh how sweet <33 (less than 33)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment