Wednesday, August 15, 2012

dry sponge is a happy sponge

hi
I was outta here for a sec, busy making my dress number 2 (!), I was working my ass off to finish it as fast as possible, I just love looking at ended projects :) well, I'm almost done, just have to do some small stuff, which probably are going to take about 2 days...  my entire today was a road trip day, I was at my grandmas with my sis and bro, we spent 7 hours total in the car today, yet I'm still in love with traveling by car ...

So through the last couple of days I took some photos of the moon (how original), it was a perfect croissant shape:


I love it, that you can see the roughness of the surface of the moon, just looking at the shadow on it.
And here you have some of my pre-photos I made, before figure outin how to do it, my shaky hand is right in front of you.

 it's actually kind of fun
i'm the best photographer ever, I know

My father gave my a book about architecture I have to read (just like the remaining 1000 of them) to get into my dream school and I like it, because it's all about the logic of buildings, conclusions made by facts and supported by the history. I hate history and I doubt I would ever be good at it, but at least I have to try to learn more than ancient architecture... here's a pic perfectly describing my yesterday's evening

oh and if you realized, there's a new tab at my blog, it's my wish list, a list of things that I would like to do, that would certainly make me happy. I have a book called "The Wish List", which i got from my sis, and it's the best book ever!!!! It's all a list of things to do in your life, which are just positive, inspiring and adventurous, you can add your own things to do, cuz there are some gaps at every page. I have it for over a year (2?!) and I have written sth on almost every page. There's also this book called "14.000 things to be happy about" and it's written by the same lady, looks the same, it's not hard to guess what's inside :D i'll send a pic someday....
it's nearly 4 am, time to let my brain rest for a minute.....
ice ice baby

byee

No comments:

Post a Comment