Wednesday, August 1, 2012

it's getting dark, too dark to see, feels like I'm knocking on heaven's door

Hello there, I basically do nothing but watch project runway episodes, create stfuff and design for the passed 2 days, so tonight I just wanted to show you guys how I made like a five minute thing on your wrist that is holding your needles in place while sewing.



You should get the whole idea of just connecting these alternative objects in one using glue. You can actually buy sth like that for 3 dollars, but to not waste any time or money, for me, it was better to make it myself.


  Speaking of sewing and stuff I'm kind of addicted to project runway, now I'm watching season 4 and I just LOVE it. I really was wondering if our Polish television even considered making its own Polish version... Yeaa I know they would probably ruin it, but it would be nice to just see it. But there's one thing - they won't EVER find a second Tim Gun....
So now I'm just creating a nice kind of an envelope bag using some floral and cream fabrics, haven't started yet, but that's the plan. I just have to buy some closing stuff for it online, or try to find it somewhere and it's going to be gorgeous! Speaking of envelopes, me and my sis were in Carrefour yesterday and I bought the most vintage and interesting envelopes ever. There's 10 of them, they are made of craft paper, which makes them look very old and really cool. Plus they open on the side. In New Yorker I bought myself a turquoise  male hoodie, which is like super comfortable and warm, it was like 10 times cheaper than all the female section stuff, god, world is unfair.
What else?  I got really excited by knowing that TEDx is actually organized in like 4 cities in Poland! I really wanna go, althought, probably all of the speakers will be some old boring guys talking about boring stuff...
You know what, I realized I don't eat at all when I'm sitting at home all day. Like today I ate only a slice of a tart, 3 peanut butter sandwiches and.... that is it.


I know, 1D is super gay and stuff, but I can't freakin stop listening to their music... This song is just so fantastic! Btw my favorite guys are Louis and Zayn. Harry is definitely the star of the band as well as Liam. Naill (or how is it) is the ugliest and can't sing at all, like not only the voice, but the rythm is just wrong in some of the live songs I've listened to. Really, people, why all of this hate? I always thought they were gay, but it's not that much of an insult. I started to listen to their music when I liked it. Now all you can see on youtube is people commenting negatively all of their videos. Like seriously people? If you don't like them what the hell are you doing on their youtube site?

So all in all, I think that this blog is doing really great, I like posting stuff here, sharing the stuff I'm creating.
Goodbye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment