Saturday, August 18, 2012

this is a time with no history

hellooo
i'm trying to write this post for like 2 days and i end up doing it at 3:17 am, congratulations to me :) for the passed week I was home alone with my sis, our parents had a vacation (and came back today!) so it was time for us to kinda relax and rest from the world of whining and adulthood. i was working on my motivation boards, i planned it to be 13 of them, all hanging on one wall, opposite my bed. of course you'll find out when i will be done :) also i was working on my dress, which is a little hard to finish.... i think by a coincidence no one had really told me what they think about it, whatevs, i love it :) hhmmm also i'm making dreamcatchers now out of old wire bracelets, which is really nice and has magic to it. i'll sure post a photo, but it just happened i don't have one right now and I want a daytime one.

so as i said my parents are home and they brought me and my sis some little gifts, which i'm sooo happy about:


just look at that! there's 12 of them, they came in a bag of 6. I have no freakin idea how i'm gonna eat all of that... actually I have.


 so wanna eat them right now but I have brushed my teeth and now with my braces I have to be super sensitive with eating sweets :(

and the next thing they got me are these 3 miniature versions of Burberry perfume, which honestly, I like very much.

I seriously donno what is it, but I love the scents of them, 2 brown ones are kind of male and heavy, rather for an old person, but i loooove those really kinda pointy fragrances. the pink one is kind of sweet, little lighter than the other ones, the most casual of all. I love the little packaging and the burberry grid, so far I have only smelled them from the bottles, it might turn out they are disgusting on the skin :D

also, I donno if you know, but I'm not really a fruity person, it takes a lot for my to eat a grape or berries, strawberries, i just don't like them so much, so I was really proud and nicely suprised by myself to actually know I like pineapple so far I ate the whole bowl of it, here's a pic which make us all remember that day:

and there's am orange juice too, yummyyyyyyyy

well, my eyes can barely stay open so I'm forced to end this update of my life
byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment