Monday, August 6, 2012

wherever on Earth I am, I'm home

Heyyy
I have finished my dress, so be ready to see it sometime soon :) now I'm working on another project, which is pretty much looking like a prom dress for me and I think I'm gonna wear it to my graduating prom on the end of this year. i finished watching project runway, i loved, love and always will love this show, it's just phenomenal...
I'm kind of feeling like a shit, because I have nearly no plans for the rest of holidays and it is passing so quicklyyyyy... it's the 6th of August, my parents are leaving for a week on the 13th, so obviously I wanna stay home then to have the whole house for myself. At the end of August they are planning to go to my cousins, who I reallyyyy wanna visit since on the 17th one of them has birthday :) I have just noo idea what to do anymore, everyday I'm going to sleep at 4 am and waking up at 2 pm, not so positive ...


For the past few days I have been sewing some stuff so you can't really see the floor in my room, just fabrics laying around, I pulled out all of the fabrics out of boxes, so now my cat is having the best time of his life and it happens that my little Peorgay fits perfectly in one of them.


I gotta tell you, the thing that I will always love about night is that everything looks so pretty when it's dark! Paople, streets, even my messy room looks cozy and nice. That's probably one of the reasons I love winter so much, it's getting dark very early and it's just making everything look sooo pretty, the christmas lights are just fabulous then! I miss christmas....


This is the view from my sis' room at night during the full moon. Just look how huge it is!

 So anyways I'm off to make an awesome dress, cyaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment