Tuesday, August 28, 2012

93 million miles away from the sun

heyy
well, I'm back from vacation, it has been great. for the passed couple of days I was working on my motivation boards, it's soooo hard, a lot harder than I thought, I have to cut out all the letters, there's a tousand of theem, and I keep losing them..... I already finished one of the boards:


 nice, ha? imagine 10 of those in different colors and sizes hanging all on one wall ^^ so that's what I'm working on for the last days of vacation, I'm not fuckin coming back to school :C



I just watched "New Guy", reaaalllyy cool movie, one of the good old ones. now "Prestige" is on, me watching with one eye. check out my nails btw:






I'm thinking on turning it into a loepard print...

ok, off for today
byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment