Tuesday, August 21, 2012

understanding the world as a mine of inspiration

helloooo
today me and my sis went to a craft shop to get some stuff for her dream catcher. we picked some colorful feathers and beads, which just are an unconventional version of what dream catcher is, an ancient thing with old wooden embellishments. when I told my father what I'm doing, he said he want one too, so it looks like you're going to see 2 or even 3 of them very soon :) here are the materials :


pretty cool, ha? all of the little cords are for thousands of bracelets I'm gonna make, just wait for it :)
and here's sth I bought dirt cheap, and planning to turn it into a pair of cute earrings:

that's it for today, I'm not boring you with some of my small talk, cya when I will be done :)
byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment