Thursday, August 23, 2012

let's kill tonight

hello fellas
I'm not showing you my dreamcatchers yet, probably for the next 3 days I won't be able to write anything, I'm leaving my home town. today I want to share with you my cute handmade bracelets. I'm eating a soup with little toasts and enjoying technology for the last time till monday :) here we go:

  this one is made of an old earring of mine, I lost the second one. I'm thinking of giving this to my cousin :)


 this one is more traditional, except of the clas, which I had to kind of work out, because by mistake I bought two different endings for the little ropes and it turned out only one of them has a loop.


here's the detailed bead

and this is how it looks like from the back


and here's the last one, really simple, yet those gold details just give it a little something extra :)

oh and here is an earring I told you I would made out of hair pins:

nice, ha? they are kind of heavy, cuz they were not ment to be earrings, but I love them :)

I would almost forgot, this is the 100th post ! thanx to all of my viewers ;*

byeeeee to all

No comments:

Post a Comment