Thursday, August 9, 2012

say goodbye to the life you make

Hi everyone
Yesterday was quite a good day, i have been to our popular local fair to meet my friend to go to some art galleries, but first i had to register for my dentist to glue one of my brace things down, so I ended up being late. We only went to 2 galleries, but OMG - what galleries! they were all about the diploma works of Academy of Fine Arts and were all just incredible! of course I found some, which were all about controversy and were meant to provoke us, which i hate. I think those are the 'attention whores' of art. 'Artists', who are too lazy and unproductive to actually put some effort into their job make a painting of a vagina and people are like "it's touching, thoughtful and sophisticated" - no, people, it's a vagina, something I don't wanna see!

Ok, without any further info, here are some pieces that I enjoyed watching:


a cake made out of people, you probably can't see it, i forgot to take my big camera and took this photos with my phone...




a vagina glass again - filled with people, kind of gross


this time it's a vagina in her hair



now this is sth I really liked, I'd prefer it to create some kind of caption, cuz in one way it would be abstraction, but if you looked at it other way it would actually create something bla bla bla, but it's still cool.


just some random painting, like the effect of actually being there, caused by it's lighting accuracy and the dirty finish.


this was also cool, the thing under the paintings hung in the air are some broken ceramic stuff


some guy, i think made out of gypsum, i can tell by the bandages all over his body

now this was just freaking scary, looked like a huge robotic spider.. brrr.... and it was really enormous.


there was like 10 of stuff like this, which were nearly nothing different from each other, I doubt I'm going to ever understand this kind of art

some guy trapped in a box

and this is just some street art found in one of gdansk's tunnels:


nice, those things are better than some of the pieces we saw at the gallery....


and here's just a shoot of the beautiful buildings of the old city, I'm in love with the coral paint :)

so that's all from yesterday's trip, today I was at the secondhand shop, found nothing :(  still working on the second dress, I'm a very sloooow dress maker, so expect it to be done for a month...... also trying to find this jazz oliver twist's shoes:


I don't want them this color, probably black, it's just a decent photo, that express the shape I want them to be. I can't find them anyywheeereee


goodbye to all

No comments:

Post a Comment