Friday, January 21, 2011

;)

Hi, everyone who is so bored or so lucky to visit my blog!

2day is the best name-day ever!
Wow, I got soo many gorgeus presents, which I'm really grateful about! God, I love them!

Ok, I'm not gonna write them here, cuz I don't think it's so interesting ;/ But I CAN tell ya:

THEY ARE AWESOME!

Maybe if you ask me to I will ;D

Also 2day is grandma's day and it's always in my n- day so:

HAPPY GRANDMA'S DAY, GRANDMA!
I know you won't read it anyway...

Gooosh, I'm so excited, I've just ate sushi and it was YAMA!
Ok, I can't even write right now... FABULOUS :3
2morro I'm going to my cousins, grandparents ect. so believe me, it will be a miracle if I'll post somethin' in these days, but I'll try to make it happen. ;)
Also, I had a really, really, really crazy and weird dream about paris o_O
It was like I wanted to go there on my n- day and I got lost or something and my parents flew there without me and when I called them it was like they didn't actually care -;- It was reaaaallyyy weird...

I'll try anything once, twice if I like it!- unknown author

Photobucket

hostel - schronisko
yyyyy... I think hostels are kind of lame... dirty I would say... we once lived in somethin' like that... let's say it wasn't so gr8 ;]


Photobucket
yyyeaaa it's kinda related to my dream ;3

SUSHIII!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... I had a dream that I got lost in a forest. And in that forest there were pickles hanging from the trees. And they started to fall down and then they wanted to eat me! And when I woke up I went to the kitchen and I saw a jar of pickles on the table! It was horrible!
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PICKLES CAN"T BE HORRIBLE!
    I CURSE YOU!

    ReplyDelete