Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Facebook - hot or not?

Photobucket
I wanna tell you, guys I've got myself a facebook account. ;) I'll tell ya soething more about it!

All real(?) history of facebook you can see in a movie called "The social network(s?)", which is pretty much cool if you're patient cuz it's boring. But if you have 2 hours to waste watch it, like I did. Oh, one other thing - it's with Justin Timberlake <3 So if you like him and u wanna know how the facebook was made check it out.
BUT: If you're not going to here's a little abstract - after being dumped by his girlfrend a computer addict decides to enter a group of people who want to discover a website to meet people, but in real his working on something like this on his own and finally creates 'facebook'. It figures out to be a gr8 idea, he meets Justin Timberlake(well, not him but a character he played). The group people are mad. THE END
Ok, if you DID watched the movie it might seem like not the best abstract, but it IS for people who didn't.

What was I talking about? Right, facebook. The facebook has lot's of cool stuff and it could be fun for mosty everyone. At first it's fucking hard to use, but when you figure it out it's just fantastic. There are such things as aplications, games, friends, about me and other really super stuff ;] That means you can play games, search for cool aplications, meet friends, and the funniest part for me - writing things about me. Gooosh, you have to do it to understand it. You can type informations about your hobbies, sports, bands, films, actors, TV programes, religion, streight or gay, free or taken, games, -even the politics of yours!

So as you can read facebook is a fun thing. ;)
I think I'm gonna do a "reactivation" or something - delete my "nasza klasa" account and start sitting online on facebook. Haha but the crazy thing is that nobody in Gdańsk from my environment hasn't got facebook. The even craziest fact is that EVERYONE from Milomlyn and Ostroda has it!

So it's you're thing to decide - facebook or not.

"I'm not sure I'm adult yet"
              ~Johnny Depp

Photobucket
 That's about the new Harry Potter I watched ^.^
"Do you know that Dumbledore was the owner of the black wond? And that he was 1/3 the lord of death?"

irritate - drażnić, irytować
irritateing is fine if you're not the irrytated one ;]

Photobucket

Hohland  paprika sandwiches ^.^

Goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. FB is ok but the lack of privacy is what creaps me out, you' ll fart in front of the pc and next thing you see is "X farted" on your board and 13 people like it...

    That movie was annoying shit, JT is classy.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. creeps* hehehe
    creep + crap = brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the second comment o_O You said creap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop this nonsense,Henry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came back from Karpacz and I see you have a lot of comments. I'm proud of you.
    C.

    ReplyDelete