Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nails!

Photobucket

I've just wake up, got dressed and made myself some cappuccino ^.^
As I told you before I will put here some photos of my leopard nails, so here they are:
Photobucket

Aren't they AWESOME?!
The greatest fact about them is that it's actually the first time I tried something like this.
The other hand look like crap, but it's the first time, right? ;D

Look what wonderful photo I found:
Photobucket

It's absolutely fantastic! I actually have this as a wallpaper on my PC...
I might thinkin' of making myself exact same thing in the morning over the last week of school before winter holiday... Ya know, to feel the spirit of winter finally...
I would first probably have to buy cinnamon, whipped cream in spray and some cookies...

Speakin' of cookies I keep finding such cookies(?) in the web:
Photobucket

I have absolutely no idea what is it! Do any of you know?
I gotta tell ya, it looks really nice:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I actually have a plan to do something like this:
Photobucket

It's soooooo beautiful!

Also I was wondering how did they made those cookies:
Photobucket

Would the candy just... I donno... amm.... break?
Cuz they are just fabulous!!!

I was thinking about how fast the 2010th has passed... SO:
Photobucket

That would be enough for me!
Ok, I guess the end of this post is coming closer so remember:
Photobucket

Bye!

PS. I realized there is a looot of photos here, but that's good ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think I saw somewhere a recipe for the cookies on the first picture. If I'll find it I'll make you some.
    C.

    ReplyDelete