Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Loooove!

Hi!
What's up?
Nothing?
That's too bad for ya!

So as I wrote 2day's the continueing of things I hate and love. (hahaha "2day's" looks like Lay's ^.^)
Let's begin!

Photobucket

Yeeeaaaahh right, I snowflake winter ;]
No, actually I really like winter! I woke up at 6 AM lately, cuz there was no water to wash myself in the evening and at about 7 AM I went out to buy a nail remover and it was sooo fantascic! The sky was still blue and there was nobody in the streets, so it was incredible! And the air was very flesh! I actually slipped on the way and hit the ground... There must be the first fall in 2011, ha? ;] But besides I love winter... Oh, and don't forget about Christmas! The Christmas spirit is just adorable!

Photobucket

Speakin' of Christmas it's a great ocasion to give presents - wrapped with  BUBBLE WRAP!
What can I say? Everybody loves it!

Photobucket

Sale is the best damn thing in stores these days!
It's perfect for people like me - diffrent people. What others don't want can be really useful for me.

Photobucket

It's one of the oldest pleasures of life. Even Adam and Eva used it!
Oh god! Specially Christmas dishes are yummy! I would just eat them whole year, but sadly thats their magic- there are pretty much rarity... I was very surprised when I found out the most tasteful (nudes xD) ones are Polish! I looove all kinds of candy, I know they are super unhealthy, but I just can't help myself ( -.-)
 
Photobucket

Yeeeaaa, Fridays are a huuuge relief in the week. There are always loose lessons, extra Art and German... It should be called "Freeday"... And in "American Movie Lifes" it's time for party! The whole Friday Night thing.
I really like to relax in Fridays.. drink cappuccino... watch movies... eat... touch Peorgay... ;)

Photobucket

Musik is a part of my life. I think it should be a part of eveyone's life! It's just great!

Photobucket

Hahahhaha
This is one of the photos which I just stoped while browsing the internet. ;]
I really don't like mustache on human, but on cartoon characters it looks hilarious!

Photobucket

THE BEST FOR THE END!
TEA IS AWESOME!!!

I guess I'm done here!
Goodnight!

Photobucket

:)

1 comment:

  1. OH! You love me! Thanks! But you must know that I still hate you!
    C.

    ReplyDelete