Saturday, January 22, 2011

Miracle's happened!

I'm just texting from my cousins house ^.^ Yeeeaaa I know....
Ok, so I checked out my blog's statistics lately and they keep growing and growing! Gooood! (I ment God -.-)



So I wanna thank you all for visiting my blog, by all I mean:
614 Polish people, who've had time in their lifes full of darkness and sadness to come here once in a while
42 American people for having a break in eating fast foods (naaa just kiddin' ;) luuuv ya guys ;*)
13 Canada people - just please stop killing seals! But thanx anyway ;]
10 Russia people - I looove your fake fur hats (only these ones ;|)
5 Great Britian people - my sis bought me a cupcake necklace thereee (I'm wearing it right now ;])
4 Puortoricans - I honestly donno what you were doing at my blog, but thanx ;)
3 Brazillian poeple, 2 Australian people, 2 Holand people and 1 Sweden people (guess you were lost???)
THANX!!!

Know or listen to those who know.
                          ~Baltasar Gracian


Photobucket

dentist - dentysta
I haaate dentist ;\ I donno anyone who don't ;] Ok, there's one. -.-

Photobucket

 TEA <3
Kisses to Wekeseke Chan ;)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment