Friday, January 7, 2011

OMG!

I think I have just done the number 13 on my resolution list!
I've got a leopard on my nails! It's pink!!!
I would really want to show it to you, guys, but the lighting is terrible! You can't really see the right colours, so I promise I'll post the photo here 2morro...
Now I can only tell ya it looks super - awesome!

But anyway it's pretty good to have 1 of 31 resolutions done, right?
Hmmm.... It's still 30 left... -.-'
Let's think about it... I guess the 25th resolution is coming closer... I'm plannin' to make my hair pink at the edges for winter break! Can't w8!
Cuttin' my hair is also pretty close...

Have you realized I put a new picture on the top of my blog?
I wanna put there a new one every week... Hope I'm gonna make it... ;)

Goooosh, I WANT SUMMER ALREADY!
Photobucket

Hahhahaha, I was browsing the internet lately to find some nice pictures and look what I found:
Photobucket

A blue chicken! Yea, I know it's just photo montage, but whoever did this was a genius!
Look what else I found:
Photobucket

Yeaaa, this chicken would probably look better with a mustache!

GOD! I have just realized I wasn't on my extra German lesson!
What is happening to the world??? GOD!
...
(my nails are awesome *.*)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen your nails yet but they're AWSOME!!!!!!!
    C.
    P.S.:I've almost killed Jack with bowling ball.

    ReplyDelete