Monday, January 10, 2011

I HATE...

Yeaaaaaaahh I know I didn't post anything yesterday, but I was really bussy, so please excuse me.
Ok, I came up with  an idea to tell you what I love and a few things I hate... (of course there are some pictures ^.^)

So let's start with I hate!

Photobucket

I HATE TWILIGHT!

I don't mean the books cuz I haven't read them (but I've heard they suck too), I mean the movies. Oh God, Robert Pattinson is just awful! His acting is hillarious, he is ugly and stupid. Kristen Steward should be recorded in the Guinness Book of Records for the worst acting ever! My sis says her head looks like a kidney. She's probably right... This whole movie is a complete disaster! I think I don't need to explain why...

 Photobucket

Ok, I'm actually one of them. But I'm not a teenage biaaatch, which there is quite a lot in our school. I realized a lot of them ale from poor or extra - rich families. They are hangin' around with some older guys and need a lot of attention... -.-' God, this people!

Photobucket

 Oh hell yea, this is just asstastic... But this is gr8 when you get up at 6 am in winter and the sky is still dark... And there's nobody outside (just the people cleaning their cars from snow :P) But when it's 7:30 is sucks!

Photobucket
I know this guy (or is it a girl?) looks just like Justin Bieber (read: Beyber)...

Sundays aren't really gr8 except the fact it's free... Ya gotta go to the church  for a whole fuckin' hour, do all your homework and be in a belief 2morro you're going to school...Gooosh!

 ...
Ok, I don't have power to continue with I love ones, so I'll finish it 2morro...

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. You know... People gave me first part of Twilight for birthday twice so we can burn one like that on the picture if you want.XD
    C.

    ReplyDelete