Monday, January 17, 2011

Sweet holidays

Holidays has begun and there's no fucking snow! Have you ever heard of winter holidays without snow? I know you haven't cuz it's fuckin' impossible! Oh, and the best damn thing is that we are one of the cities which have holidays first! That means the whole Poland would have holidays without snow and with poops on sidewalks!
God,I hate that!

 More funny fact is that I have to start thinking about next Christmas present... Shit... that's hard.

TRA TA TA TRA TA TA FAT PARTY WITH RYSZARD CONTINUES!

I'm sitting here, eating mostly everything, drinking coke... Sooo bored...

-What are you doing?
-I'm just thinking about my new game...
-And how is it going?
-People would bow to it.

 I was using a hot glue gun 2day. It's weird. I made a cute bow from ribbons I got for free from my sister's friend.

Photobucket

I know it has nothing to do with this post but it's funny :3
It's getting boring so...

GOODNIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Heh. I see you've watched Mrs.Basia. Just like Julia and Ada.
    C.

    ReplyDelete