Sunday, January 16, 2011

What's up?

Hi!

Ya kwow, I'm gonna change the resolution #15 that says "Write 1 post every day IF I can." into "Write 1 post every day if I can and if I have the topic to write about." Cuz mosty the reason I haven't post anything here was no topic to write about!


So beginning this post I just want to say I'm burning thw twilight book with my friend C.!
This would be so much fun!
Also I got a new haircut which isn't really a huuuge change for everybody but it is for me. I absolutely looove my hair now! They are so light and smooth now! I LOOOVE THEM!


Ok I gotta go to the fuckin' church now, so 


BYE!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/genImageCairo.aspx?data=YT03MDAmYj02MDAmYz1BdmVuaXImZD05NiZlPTQ0JmY9JTIzZmZmZmZmJmc9JTIzNDVmN2U3Jmg9S0VFUCZpPUNBTE0maj1hbmQmaz1zYXkmbD1DWlVVVVVVUyZtPWNyb3duLnBuZw%3d%3d

    ReplyDelete