Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cali ;*

Ok, I think it's time to tell you about why my blog is called 'The dream of California'.

Photobucket
I don't really know when and how it started, but California was my dreamy place for a quite long time. It's truly a place of everything - sun, wind, celebrities, gambling, relax, party etc.

1. LA, Hollywood, Las Vegas are enough for me.
2. The weather is PERFECT - sunny and windy.
3. All the great bands and singers come from California.
4. It's really nesr the ocean - I would finally find myself a (water) sport.
5. Palms.
6. Nice American people. ;)
7. Looots of job opportunities for me.
8. Looove the climate.
9. The whole 'California' word sounds wonderful.
10. Finally a plan for my future!


Phantom Planet - California 
- I think this song is also a reason I love California so much thou I've never been there ;( 


California is a fine place to live - if you happen to be an orange.
                                                               ~Fred Allen

1 comment:

  1. Yeah.... California is great. But still I'm going to go to Sydney and watch platypuses all day long. :)
    C.

    ReplyDelete